5:30 am: Departure from Riyadh airport to Ha’il
6:50 am: Arrival at Ha’il airport
City tour starts, including:
- Twaren valley – Hatim Al Ta’ie’s home
- Walking and climbing in the Aja and Salma Mountains
- Enjoy lunch at Mushar Park
1:00 pm Check-in at the hotel and rest
4:00 pm Afternoon tour starts, with stops at
- Al Qashlah Fort
- Earf Castel (built in 1840) and the local souk.
- Barazan souk
- Madyena private museum
8:30 pm: Return to the hotel
8:00 am: Breakfast at the hotel and check-out
8:30 am: Drive to Joubbah town 80 km northwest of Ha’il stopping at:
- UM Sanman mountain and the 10, 000 year-old engravings on the mountains
- Naif Museum
- Explore the beautiful sand dunes at Al Nufoud Alkabeer, then have lunch
3:00 pm: Drive back to Ha’il airport
7:30 pm: Flight time from Ha’il airport
8:40 pm: Arrival time at Riyadh airport
Included in the trip
Transfer to and from Ha’il airport and in Ha’il for the duration of the trip
One night accommodation in Ha’il
English speaking guide on scheduled tours*
Please note that there will not be a Haya Tour guide to meet you at Riyadh airport. However, you will be met at your destination airport by your guide or driver.
The price for this tour does not include the airfare. We are happy to arrange this for you or alternatively, you can arrange your own flights ensuring that you arrive in time to begin the tour. Please contact us if you would like fight details and prices.
We advise bringing comfortable walking shoes for this trip.
*(For our Guide Policy please refer to our Terms and Conditions)