4:55 am: Departure from Riyadh airport
6:25 am: Arrival at Al Jouf airport
- Enjoy a morning city tour in Skaka stopping at:
- Zaabal Castle – northwest of Sakaka lies a pre-Islamic fort with wall and watchtowers
- Sisra Well – an old water well carved in sandstone dating from the Nabatieh period
- Olive pressing plant for the Cooperative Society
- Lunch and reset at Al Jouf lake
- Alrjagel – a stone column mounted on a semi-circular shape dating back to 4,000 BC
- Dawmat Al-Jandal, stopping at: Omar Ibn Al-Khattab mosque
- Mared Castle – built in the first century
23:55 pm: Departure time for Al Jouf airport
1:30 am Arrival time at Riyadh airport Saturday early morning
Included in the trip
Transfer to and from Al Jouf airport and in Al Jouf for the duration of the trip, Lunch meal and Tour guide.
Please note that there will not be a Haya Tour guide to meet you at Riyadh airport. However, you will be met at your destination airport by your guide or driver.
The price for this tour does not include the airfare. We are happy to arrange this for you or alternatively, you can arrange your own flights ensuring that you arrive in time to begin the tour. Please contact us if you would like fight details and prices.